Artisan of Bali Catered to enrich your Bali experience, Seminyak Village presents Artisans of Bali. This month long exhibition is a collaboration between Seminyak Village and Ibuku, Threads of Life, Make a Scene Bali and ELAMI and Co. .
Located right by the Centercourt area, Seminyak Village will display some of the finest products made in Indonesia, made using the best materials nature has to offer and handmade by local craftsmen. This is your chance to immerse yourself in the local culture, interact with incredible craftsmen and learn something new to take home with you. .
There will be weekly workshops every Saturday lead by the experts from each brand for the whole family to enjoy. The exhibition and workshop are free of charge and can be enjoyed all through September and October at Seminyak Village.
Janger Crown Workshop by Make a Scene | Saturday 16 September 2017
Coconut creations and bamboo kite making by Green Camp Bali | Saturday 23 September 2017
Natural dye and Arashi workshop by Threads of Life | Saturday 30 September 2017
Architectural bamboo model making by IBUKU | Saturday 7 October.
Seminyak Village proudly present “Spring In The City Fair" starting Friday, 12th to 18th February 2018. Come celebrate Chinese New Year with us and enjoy barongsai show, music performances, festive pop up shops, and redeem LUCKY ANGPAO”.
** Claim your “Free Chinese New Year Gift” for first 200 visitors **
· Follow IG: @SeminyakVillage / @SeminyakVillage Facebook Fanpage
· Screenshot this Ads, mention the promo code and show to our concierge and redeem your “Free Chinese New Year Gift”
• Booth(s) located inside the Seminyak Village (atrium) so you won’t get wet while you wait.
• Seating area available with gorgeous views of big lampions and more thematic decoration• Convenient access and a short walk from Seminyak main street Kayu Jati and Kayu Aya and from nearby hotels/ villas/ residents.
**This is a public event and all are welcome**
Contact us for more information: (+62 361 738097)
We cordially invite you to #SeminyakVillage "Bali Wedding Fair 2018" on the 1st to 3rd of March 2018. We sourced fantastic local suppliers, with everything you will need for your special day.
Check out the on stage presentations, fashion shows, create your unique signature perfume and take in the samples, freebies and fun!
We will help to guide you through the day and ensuring it is a as special as you deserve and we will have it all under one roof! Each show offers couples the opportunity to enter to win a fabulous prize which is drawn at the conclusion of each show.
- MC By : @jessyanggrainymc
- Special Performance by @kalebmusiccreative
- Special Performance by @peterrhianmusic_ent
- Makeup artist @dita.tanmakeupartist
- Wedding Venue in UBUD Bali : @nandinijungleresort
- Bridal and photography by @houseofgaifang
- Event Services, Rentals and Installation by @soundsolutionasia
- PreWedding & Wedding Photography by @threestoriesphotography
- Make Up Artist, Wedding gown / preweddin, Salon & Bridal by @megumibridal_bali
- Wedding Venue in Lombok @purimasresortlombok
and many more.
For more info please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +62 (0361) 738097
Our Easter celebration—“Baby Gym Easter Festival”—on 1st to 8th of April 2018 start from 11am to 5 pm with so many fun activities for your little ones!
The activity will start with Baby Gym Competition at the Atrium area, before moving to Easter Egg Hunt. They can demonstrate their creativity with the Easter Giant Egg Painting competition,kids coloring, followed many exciting activities such as Karate kids performance, face painting,fashion show, kids modern dance performance, balinese dance, children's storytelling and music performance.
Each winner of our"Easter Baby Gym competitions & Kids Fashion Show" will be presented with 1 Night Stay at @lhotelsresorts and special goodie bags for kids.
• Free Complimentary for all kids aged 3 - 11 years